Friday, November 14, 2014

update

Hi guys so in this post i'm gonna like give u a lot of facts about myself and ya but just like a little recap this week has been so busy because I had to make two cell models one animal cell and one plant cell. I thought it went well and ya so now i still have so many projects in class but let me give you facts about me:) P.S I tag http://lifeofdianad.blogspot.com/ do to this

Author: John Green

Book: TFIOS (the fault in our stars)

Movies: TFIOS, Divergent, and the 1D MOVIES

Places: Connecticut, Basketball practice or games

Sports to watch: Basketball

Sport to play: Basketball, Volleyball, and soccer 

Songs: All the 1D and 5SOS songs, Need you right now

Ice cream: Cookies and cream, chocolate and peanut butter

Bands: ONE DIRECTION, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, Fifth harmony

Actress: All the girls in PLL(pretty little liars) Jennifer lawrence

Singers: Taylor swift(I like her song but not her), Katy Perry

Christmas Movies: How the grinch stole christmas, elf, a christmas story 

Christmas songs: Frosty the snow man, Rudolf the red nose reindeer, Jingle bells

Animal: Monkey or giraffe 

Color: Blue and Mint green

Food: mac and cheese or grilled cheese with a lot of cheese

Dessert: IDK I want it to be http://lifeofdianad.blogspot.com/ her dads pumpkin pie but she doesn't let me have any :( lol

Drink: MANGO JUICE

Number: 6

Fast food restaurant: In n out

Candy: Starburst

Store: Aeropostale and Bath and body works

Youtuber: Bethany Mota, Stilababe09, Makeupbymandy24, and Shaytards

-IsabelleStyles5

2 comments:

  1. I already did it. I started it. Then Sunshine Rainbow Girl decided to make it a tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on your old blog you should do it on your new one

      Delete