Saturday, November 1, 2014

My first blog!!!!!

Hi everyone so this is my blog i'm gonna blog about stuff that happens in my lifetime so ya and happy late halloween yesterday was so much fun my friends and I went to my school for something called Fall Family Festival (FFF) what we do there is the band lays music and i'm in that band so we played a couple of songs then went classroom to classroom getting a lot of candy it was so much fun and I think i'm gonna go trick or treating next year with some friends instead of FFF. The only thing i don't like about halloween is that if I eat sooooooooooo much candy I might get fat so i'm not gonna eat that much this year lol. 



Have fun eating candy but don't eat to much i'm just kidding your not gonna get fat.

Peace out IsabelleStyles5

1 comment: